Supply Quality Engineer / SQE
We have a consultant contract right now for the experienced Supply Quality Engineer. The contract is for a global company located in Northern Stockholm (in Stockholm län). You will be working together with sourcing and other parts of the organization to secure the right quality products from suppliers. You will work pro-actively with audits, new suppliers and to resolve urgent cases. The supplier base is partly in Sweden but also globally located. You will work within and cover the quality responsibilities for a broad number of commodities such as electronics, machining parts, assembled modules etc.
The role will require frequent travel within and outside Sweden. This contract is until 2019-12-31.
• Develop, improve and follow up supplier quality and processes.
• Strengthen the quality focus and the pro-active work.
• Identify opportunities for improvement at suppliers and lead improvement teams.
• Support the implementation of corporate quality initiatives as well as day-to-day customer and factory tactical issues.
• Eliminate quality problems at all levels of the organization and develop as well as execute continuous improvement strategies.
• Communicate analyses and corrective actions at the suppliers.
• Determine the inspection/audit/test points in each assembly sequence to ensure compliance at all stages of global manufacturing.
• Master or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working as Quality Assurance Engineer or similar within manufacturing.
• Extensive knowledge of Product Life Cycle Management best practices.
• Knowledge in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
• Independently performed audits on suppliers.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
• You are a team player with highly developed communication skills.
• Are driven, structured and a problem solver. We are drawing the map as we go along and there are not always someone around to ask.
• Take responsibility for own work tasks, both when experiencing success and setback. You do what needs to be done for the organization to achieve its goals.
• Knowledge in quality methods: APQP, CTQ, Control Plan, 8D, SCAR.
• Able to communicate at cross-regional and cross-functional levels.
• Good analytics FMEA, DoE, process capability, SPC, DFSS.
• Audit Experience.
Business: Dfind Science & Engineering
City: Northern Stockholm, in Stockholm län
Job type: Full time
Deadline for applications: 2019-04-08, We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously! This contract will potentially be filled before the last application date.
More information: Iman Bagher, email@example.com
Dfind Science & Engineering is part of Randstad, one of the Nordic region's largest specialists within staffing, recruitment and outplacement.
Dfind Science& Engineering is specialized in recruitment and consulting providing competences within Life Science, Science and Engineering and is a company where people make all the difference. At Dfind Science & Engineering specialists are recruiting specialists!
All our recruitment consultants , consultants and sourcing managers have a technical or scientific background, combined with extensive networks within relevant communities and expertise within recruitment and HR. We understand our customers specific requirements and know how to find the best candidates. Through our passionate commitment and high degree of attentiveness we help people and businesses to grow and be competitive in a changing world.
"Ett ledarskap med bred erfarenhet av sjöfart och transporter på global nivå"