ValueOne is on behalf of our customer FUCHS Lubricants, looking for a Senior Planner who will lead production planning in daily operations. FUCHS is a global Group with German roots that has developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for more than 85 years – for virtually all areas of application and sectors. With 58 companies and more than 5,000 employees worldwide, the FUCHS Group is the leading independent supplier of lubricants.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Planner who will mainly work with production planning. You need to be someone who can relieve the Purchasing and Planning Manager by performing more advanced tasks.
Your priorities include:
- Refine and maintain recurrent monthly plan for production planning and scheduling
- Take ownership of day to day stock availability (service levels) and working capital as well as root cause analysis incl. deviation reporting
- Capacity planning in cooperation with factory management team
- Lead summer and winter production plan in cooperation with customer service, production, procurement, logistics and other relevant departments
- Lead the planning pulse meetings as well as the 13:00 production – planning meetings
- Take part in the factory pulse meetings and the daily operation pulse meetings
- Production planning in daily operations
You have work experience in driving development of Planning and Logistics standards and leading change. You will have proven skills and competence in advanced methods for planning and stock management. Excellent communication and cooperation skills and have strong analytical skills and an attention to details. You should take part in stock count process and maintain MRP with necessary data.
Its preferable if you have minimum of 4 years of production planning experience and 3 years Planning and Stock management experience from a in production industry in an international environment. Experience from change management and from developing existing processes using relevant IT solutions. The role is core to utilize resource allocation of activities and vital to balance efficiency between production, customer service levels and working capital. Ability to work systematically and proven skills and competence in advanced methods for planning and stock management.
You must be fluent in both spoken and written English and Swedish. You have strong analytical skills and attention to details. Excellent communication and cooperation skills. We hope you are used to make clear demands on others and push for constructive change.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.
Styrelsen för Skövdebostäder har nu utsett en tillförordnad vd för bolaget.