We are passionate about doors, and one of the world’s largest manufacturers in this field.
If you want to join us we provide an international environment, a high level of flexibility, great potential for personal development and the possibility to work with strong brands.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
* Product development on product change requests and to meet product regulations.
* Product testing at lab.
* Analyse and development of product constructions, materials, customization, standardizations and modularizations.
* Product development on new products and materials.
* Product technical support to the projects, project manager, production, regulatory compliance team and product management.
* Guide the implementation of prototype manufacturing in factories and other processes.
* Create and maintain R&D department test plans, communication and coordination with test laboratories internally and externally.
* Create SolidWorks models and technical construction drawings.
* Participate occasionally in solving customer requests.
* Collaborate with suppliers, institutions and others.
The position is full time and based in Forserum (Sweden). You will be part of the Northern Europe R&D team (nine persons in total, three located in Forserum and three in Astorp) and report to the Head of Product Development/Time to Market (located in Estonia).
Background and personal qualities
You have either minimum 3 years working experience from a manufacturing company or laboratory and/or graduated with a Bachelor’s in Engineering. We require a very good technical understanding.
You are used to CAD (preferable SolidWorks) and you have good computer skills (MS Office). You speak and write English unhindered. Basic knowledge in Swedish or Danish is an advantage.
As a person you are a team player, detailed-oriented and organized. You think strategically, have good problem-solving skills and a proactive approach. You do also have the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal communications skills.
This role is ideal for a highly motivated engineer. We offer you a workplace with fantastic colleagues and team members in an international environment with strong brands. For the right candidate this position will offer you great career development opportunities.
In this recruitment process, we co-operate with the recruitment company ComCube. If you are interested and match the profile, please send us a cover letter and a CV where you describe your experience and expertise in the areas above. Do you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, you are very welcome to contact Helena Heijmink, 070-554 03 42, email@example.com or Helena Fransson, 070-554 05 04, who are our consultants in this process Please apply for the position as soon as possible (this is an ongoing selection). You apply for the position by following this link: https://comcube.varbi.com/se/what:job/jobID:290689/
JELD-WEN Sweden AB is part of the international JELD-WEN Group, with about 21 000 employees. In Sweden, we have about 850 employees and we have production on several locations in Sweden, and sales office in Huskvarna. Our brands are Swedoor and Dooria. Customer benefit and delivered added value is central to our competent staff. We offer a pleasant working environment with good development possibilities.
I sin roll som plåtslagare och byggchef har hon bidragit till en bättre arbetsmiljö för såväl plåtföretaget som i branschen.
Hon tillträder den första maj som affärsområdeschef för nära 500 arkitekter, ljud- och ljusdesigners.
"Det är den högsta försäljningsvolymen hittills under ett enskilt kvartal"