Lynk & Co isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience. To make it a truly hassle-free experience, the Last Mile Services function is responsible to deliver all test drives, car deliveries, pickup and delivery for service, and car returns conveniently to the customer.
To reach this goal we will have to process tons of data and learn quickly, and this is where you come in.
Last Mile Services Analyst Gothenburg
As the Last Mile Services Analyst, you will be a key contributor in the Last Mile-team with your ability to present the status and projected future of our operations in numbers, as well as pointing out focus areas to develop further. You will have two main responsibilites: Reporting and Analysis/development.
Reporting is a very central part of our model - especially since a large part of our operations are performed by 3rd party suppliers. In order to improve, we need to know where we stand. Forecasting will be part of this as well, to visualize where we are going. This will take a lot of your focus in the beginning to get processes and systems in place for an accurate and hassle-free reporting on a regular basis.
Analysis and development is your contribution to what will set us apart. We will be able to extract a lot of data from our suppliers as well as from our own operations, and your challenge will be to identify and highlight the main points as to why a specific market is succeeding or struggling. This work will be performed in cooperation with our big data team.
A key success factor is that you can present your findings concisely to the organization for them to take action.
What you'll do
- Establish a standardized reporting and forecasting process and presentation for all markets.
- Design a process for analysis and development of our markets. This goes all the way from data sources and BI-tools to cross-functional cooperation and presentation of findings.
- Quantitative control of markets - Volumes, costs, and KPIs. But also test fleet utilization and optimized placement of cars.
As a self-starter with a can-do mentality you take pride in managing and developing your area of responsibility. Since you will have a close cooperation with colleagues and suppliers, we believe you have strong social skills and the ability to handle discussions so that both parties “come out as winners”. You have analytical skills, but first and foremost you are action oriented. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and you do not leave loose ends.
This is primarily a logistics role, but you will need to bring out your inner brand manager in this role to make sure we don’t just deliver - we deliver the Lynk & Co experience.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience of reporting, forecasting, and analysis/development.
- Ideally you have a documented experience of setting up processes and tools to perform your work.
- You can communicate your strategies, findings, and results concisely in order to get your point across.
- You have full professional proficiency in English. Knowledge of German, French, Spanish, or Italian is a plus.
- A university degree in a relevant area is helpful.
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that’s not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work, etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pulse is high, but the thrill is higher!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up with a strong group backing it up
- Make a difference. We’re a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence-based framework. You apply by submitting your application written in English and answering a few questions.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest 15th of November. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you have any questions about the position, please reach out to recruiting manager Petter Holm at: email@example.com or tel: +46 738621728.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to recruiter Sara Jakobsen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +46 729888930.