Do you have experience in 3D CAD software? Are you looking to be part of a young and innovative research company, and help in developing automated systems to effectively diagnose infectious disease?
Q-linea develops solutions to quickly and effectively diagnose and treat infectious diseases, with the aim of assuring that also coming generations will be able to use antibiotics as an effective treatment. Dfind is now looking for a process development engineer that will work with process development and pilot production of micro-structured plastic disposables at the Consumable Development Department at Q-linea. You will be part of a smaller group of five people, where you report to the manager of the Consumable Development Department and also to project managers within the company.
• Plan, design and develop cost-effective processes at the consumable development department.
• Formulate and update technical requirements and design specifications.
• Assisting in writing process equipment specifications for complex equipment as well as writing Standard Operating Procedures and/or instructions for processes.
• Analyze test data and draw conclusions, independently write test reports, summarize and present to project management.
• Ensure that proper document management and control are practiced according to applicable procedures, company QMS and ISO 13485.
• Supervise new members of the instrument department, training project students and new colleagues.
Need to have
• Education: MSc in engineering or documented matching work experience
• Experience in mechanical design using 3D CAD software
• Good English knowledge (understanding, speaking and writing)
Nice to have
• Documented working experience from the life science field
• Working experience with CNC-machines
• Experience from working in ISO 13485 certified quality systems
• Good Swedish knowledge (understanding, speaking and writing)
As a person you are communicative and actively contribute to continuous improvements to processes and ways of working. It is important that you are a team player that understand and work towards both the fulfilment of the company/project goals and your own development. Of great importance is also the ability to take own initiatives and work independently, in a constantly developing environment where daily tasks vary a lot depending on specific ongoing projects.
This position is a consultant assignment where the candidate will be employed by Dfind Science & Engineering. It is a full time assignment with fixed monthly salary. The assignment starts as soon as possible and cover six months initially.
Apply before: 2019-02-28, we will handle applications as soon possible. We look forward to receiving your application, including a CV and cover letter.
For more information contact:
Talent Manager Marlene Andersson, +4672392658 or Consultant Manager Camille Ridde, +46701486085, email@example.com
Dfind Science & Engineering is specialized in recruitment and consulting providing competences within Life Science, Science and Engineering and is a company where people make all the difference. At Dfind Science& Engineering specialists are recruiting specialists! All our recruitment consultants , consultants and sourcing managers have a technical or scientific background, combined with extensive networks within relevant communities and expertise within recruitment and HR. We understand our customers specific requirements and know how to find the best candidates. Through our passionate commitment and high degree of attentiveness we help people and businesses to grow and be competitive in a changing world. Dfind Science & Engineering emphasize the importance of diversity and welcome all applicants. You are most welcome with your application!
Han har varit tillförordnad platschef på Fors bruk sedan maj i år och går nu in som ordinarie i rollen.