We are looking for an Order Management & Delivery Administrator to our client who is a world leader provider of Information and Communication Technology in Stockholm. We offer an interesting and stimulating position within a team of committed and knowledgeable co-workers. Read more about the assignment below and send in your application in English today!
About the role
As an Order Management & Delivery Administrator you will be part of an international team based both in Sweden and in China. You will report directly to the Head of order management who is accountable for creating a safe, efficient and cost-effective execution of the Supply chain.
• Order management and accountable for supply clarification, monitoring and deliver orders according to contractual requirements for all products and services.
• The job role covers responsibilities within order execution for new deliveries, return and distribution.
• The job role is also accountable for order fulfillment, follow-up phases of delivery and that return flows are executed.
• M.Sc. or equivalent
• Excellent English Communication skills
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience.
• Knowledgeable about Supply chain.
• SAP and customer experience is an advantage.
• Exposure to international working environment.
• Good knowledge in Excel.
About the employment
The assignment is a consultative assignment and you will get an employment in Adecco Sweden. This is a temporary position and is likely to be at least until 16th of July 2021. Start date is as soon as possible.
The assignment will be filled immediately, and we are therefore recruiting continuously during the application period. Please enclose your CV and personal letter in English.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Anders Lindén via +4610 – 173 73 00.
Welcome with your application!
Order Management , Order Administrator , Deliver Management , Orderadministratör, Supply Chain Management , Supply Chain , SAP , Adecco
"Står väl rustade för att möta en osäker vinter."
Rekryterar nyckelpersoner inom affärsutveckling och projektutveckling.